Friday, November 2, 2012

Kristin Dunst why are you in my dream when I just want to be in a spooky dance show?

Last night I had a dream where Kristin Dunst and I were sharing a hotel room. She kept getting made at me for using the bathroom when she was eating raw eggs and drying her hair with one of those spinning drying round brush things. She wasn't just made, she was planning to kill me in her mind. So that was there.

Now to analyze the dream. Last night, I went to a wonderful spooky dance show Bump in the Night presented by Erin Sheppard as part of the Twin Cities Horror Festival.


This was the second time I saw this show. I saw it for the first time this past Sunday on almost a whim and a good review from a friend. I knew it was going to be a good show before that because it has some talented dancers and choreographers involved, but I am a new to dance audience member, so I always feel slightly fraudulent when I go see dance.

BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME! I WANTED TO DANCE ON STAGE WITH THEM! I loved the show so much I kept thinking about it, which led me to see the show a second time last night.

But back to why this related to my Kristin Dunst dream. In the show were cheerleaders, and Kristen Dunst was in Bring It On, I didn't have elaborate hair styling tools and don't eat rotten eggs so therefore my last night dream was created and stewed up in my head.

No comments: