Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello NaBloPoMO!

Well, yup. All of a sudden I signed up for NaBloPoMo. Twitter made me do it. I saw everyone tweeting about NaNoWhatever month, I knew I wanted to take part.

But I didn't want to write a novel. Well, I do, but I don't want to write it right now when I am supposed to be working on the play for my MFA.

Then why don't I do NaPlaWriMo? Because this is supposed to be about PROCRASTINATION! And besides, I am working on that anyway and already have half of it written, so I think that would be cheating.

Also, I have left my blog stagnant for a while. Obviously, if the last post I had on here was before I went to Paris. I have blogged since then but that was on the most awesome Merblades.com blog. I really like that blog. I love the Merblades. They aren't gone forever, I am pretty sure they will be back. I already have some things stewing. For those of your unfamilar with the Merblades. Check out the blog, it is a play I wrote and produced this summer to much reaction at the 2013 Minnesota Fringe Festival, which is one of my most favorite things. Maybe you want to produce Merblades in your local theatre?

Whoa. Did that feel self-promotion-y? Probably. I can't help it is happens. Here's some blantant self promotion, the reason I am able to blog at this exact moment because I was supposed to be in Madison watching a short play I wrote being performed with Forward Theater Company's Beyond the Page program but there was a schedule change and that show was on Tuesday. I couldn't attend on Tuesday because of a rehearsal for 44 Plays for 44 Presidents Election Night Remount with Theatre Pro Rata.

Now that is blatant self promotion.


No comments: