Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thoughts.

Obviously, loyal blog readers, You've noticed that I have continued to blog every day so far in January. I am going to try to keep it up. I've noticed (and so have you obviously, you-vbiously) that January's post have been a bit biographical diary like. Diarrhea-al if you wish.

I am not proud of this fact.

However, I am not denying this fact.

I think I've said this before on this blog, I look at this blog like sit-ups. Or push-ups. Or some type of simple daily fitness routine that doesn't make sense at the time, but some day when I am called upon to take part in a life or death sit-up contest, I will be ready. (This is only metaphor, I do not do sit-ups everyday.) These daily ramblings make me write something everyday. Let me be more clear, these blog post make me finish a writing everyday. It's muscle building. Someday it will be called upon.

In the meantime, I should also think about going back to the gym.

No comments: