Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm so pretty I should be on a podcast

I've declared this summer The Summer of Being Famous.

So of course, I am on a podcast. (I totally misspelled that podcats, which would also be awesome).

I didn't have to do anything especially famousy to be on this podcast, in fact all I had to do was submit my name and phone number to a stranger.

And the result.....

The Better Strangers Podcast hosted by Aric McKeown.



The premise of the podcast is "Socially awkward podcast host Aric McKeown explores his very elementary grasp on the art of conversation with complete strangers." 


The combination of this premise and my own spaz-tastic awkwardness makes for one one-of-a-kind conversation. 


Aric and I had never met, and still have never met but we talked and talked about almost everything, and by everything we mean goats, assumptions and other stuff. 


If you can make it to the 30 minute mark, I think that is where the goat fighting story is.




And you find out how much I hate Tyler. What a jerk. 



No comments: