Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Zombie Sweater at Cinema Lounge at Bryant Lake Bowl

ZOMBIE SWEATER returns to the big screen!

7:00Pm Wednesday May 19, 2010, my film Zombie Sweater will screen at the Cinema Lounge presented by IFP Minnesota at Bryant Lake Bowl.

There will be a Q & A after the film in which I will answer questions from the host and you(!) the audience! So come prepared with questions.

I am really excited that Zombie Sweater was selected for the Cinema Lounge, I didn't realize the film qualified for the screening but the great people at Women Stand Up and Shoot and IFP Minnesota made this happen!


So come on down to the BLB and see some great films and ask me hard questions about Zombie Sweater: Because Fashion isn't the only dangerous trend.


And don't worry if you can't make it to the BLB, Donny Dirk's Zombie Den is screening the film May 25th at 8:00pm!!

No comments: