Monday, August 22, 2011

Putting 2011 Fringe to Rest or My show kicked ass

There I am selling Evening Foam.
Official fringe wrap-up and moving on.


I saw 18 shows. That is one more than last year. Good work for me.


By the numbers:

Saw 18 shows
Usher for 6 shows
Performed 6 times

Those are the biggest numbers for my fringing yet. Good work me. Next year, I will try to see twenty shows.

Your Responsibility for Sex Failure also won an encore slot! What's the encore slot, you ask? Well, an encore slot is awarded to the top-selling show of each venue. So We were the top selling show of the Theatre Garage so we got a bonus sixth performance! That was awesome. I am so thankful for everyone who came and helped make that happen.

What else? Metro Magazine wrote a wonderful review of the show! FringeFamous reviewed us too. Sure, they didn’t care too much for the show but it’s a step up from last year when they landed my "On the bottom on the waitlist with no chance of getting the fringe" show as number 2 on the worst titles of the 2010 Fringe.

Looks like I am moving up in the world.


We also go 38 audience reviews! That is 38 people who thought about my show enough later to log on to the internet to share their thoughts about it! That is amazing! Rockstars! 

So what do I do now, after fringe the world keeps asking me? I think I want to buy a Crock Pot. 

1 comment:

Voix said...

Your show did kick ass. All kinds of it. Great numbers and it sounds like a great experience. Can't wait til we have a chance to catch up. Good luck with the new production at work!