I also found a bunch of photos I took, please be impressed with my skills.
Rules to taking good photos:
1. Take a photo of something really close up. Make sure it is in focus. If it is not in focus then...
Ooh! A close-up of a cut red pepper!
|Doesn't it look like lady parts?|
3. Take a photo of shoes. This is especially important if you want to be a wedding photographer. Shoes equal love and togetherness and family.
4. Take a photo with some type of reflection in a mirror. The mirror can be anything a silver goblet, car mirror, gold tooth.
5. Hands. Any photo of hands is going to win you a Noble Peace Prize for Science. They are that good.
6. Don't forget to take a picture of shoes. Wedding shoes, solider shoes, baby shoes, horseshoes, cement shoes.
|Shoes on vacation!|
8. Have someone jump. Even if they are a mermaid. Especailly if they are a mermaid. People love photos of jumping. Because people never jump in real life.
9. Find a pregnant lady. Make her show you her belly. Put her in any situation (climbing a tree, smelling a brand new car). Take a picture of that.
10. Cats. There never are too many cat photos.