Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fringe Friday #10: A day early with video embeds!

Your Responsibility for Sex Failure
created by Heather Meyer and Mary Certain
Minnesota Fringe Festival 2011
Minneapolis Theatre Garage
Aug 4-14


Fringe-for-all number #1 happened on Monday!  30 companies had 3 minutes each to preview their upcoming fringe shows. In the audience, we had programs listing the performers and space to write notes.

I totally took notes. But I can't read them now, since I wrote them in the dark. Actually, I can't read them because I can't read my own handwriting.

But if you weren't there, here are some videos of the previews.




The Rambler Family Ramblers  Final Christmas Reunion Spectacular!



And Uptown: The Musical



I saw this show during it's run this spring, if you like bikes you'll love it. If you don't like bikes, get the hell out of Uptown.

I am too lazy to post any more videos. You can see them all at http://www.youtube.com/mnfringehttp://www.youtube.com/mnfringe

or just come to Fringe-for-All #2 on July 25th at Mixed Blood Theatre, we'll be there. Maybe the doctor can give you a check-up.

No comments: