Are you the Perfect Wife?
I also provide my scores and commentary in blue, so prospective suiters know what kind of wife I have the potential to be.
The answers will be in red, so keep a tally of your score as you go!
Let's get started!
Lock yourself away quietly somewhere, and answer each question honestly, putting the answers down on paper.
When you score (we'll tell you how to do that at the end of the quiz) you'll know just how successful you are as your husband's 'better half"
If you chose b, give yourself 1 point!
1 point for answer c!
9. Do you believe that the greatest power of love which human beings can show (excluding the unassailable love of a mother for her child) are between..
a) A man and woman before marriage
b) man and man, like David and Jonathan
c) members of the same family
d) Huey Lewis and The News
10. When your husband comes home with stories of troubles at work do you...
a) listen quietly
b) offer advice I would do this and he would hate me for it, then again, he's the one complaining
c) tell him about your own problems of the day
11. A divoreced man is unlikely to make a good husband. Do you consider this to be generally true?
12. Your husband manages to get a few days extra holiday, quite apart from the family fortnight by the sea. He suggests that the children be packed off to a relative while you both go away. Would your reaction be...
a) this was a thoughtful romantic scheme Yes. Yes. Yes.
b) he was being selfish
c) it would be a perfectly miserable time for you
13. Maybe your husband's tastes in clothes are a little out-of-date, but they are certainly definite. When he gives you some money to buy a new dress, do you...
a) Buy something fashionable because you know that eventually he will frow to like it.
b) make certain to get his favorite color
c) take the advice of a woman-friend or the saleswoman
Wait, my husband is giving me money? Is it my allowance? Did I have to mow the lawn first? I would buy a tattoo and a bucket of ice cream.
a) Your husband
c) sometimes one, sometimes the other I chose c, and I am delighted we are fancy tea people.
My answer, who do I sell all his porn to? Apparently, my pretend husband has quite a collection.
16 If you husband fell seriously ill, would you prefer to
I don't understand this question.
No. Going to the doctor is too expensive to pretend at.
If I am doing it, yes.
Sure, but I am pretty sure I didn't leave.