Wednesday, August 18, 2010

She bangs!!!

I am not going to blog about my haircut. But I totally am blogging about my haircut. I don't usually get haircuts. But I did today and I was pretty much given the haircut I have been trying my whole life to over come.

Hairdressers like to give my giant forehead bangs. I am sure they look fine but to me bangs just make me think of awkward growing-up-ness. I had the bangs that started on the center top of my head and came forward making a thick dense curtain just above my brow bone. It took me all of my seventh grade year to overcome those bangs until finally I got rid of them completely and have recovered from bangs vowed never to go back there again. I should have stopped her but I let Lushtastic cut away and away and ta-da, they are back.

Why is my arm doing that? Did I have an itch? That is my "I'd rather be riding Ginger" t-shirt. Look at those bangs!!!

And here is me 20 years ago with the same haircut:
And obviously the same sense of style. Bright colored t-shirts. And yes, my tongue still makes that weird shape.

Bangs.

2 comments:

Jill said...

They look FANTASTIC. Don't be sad, you're Betty Page, for fucks sake. Hottie.

PS. Now you're Betty Page. Not as a kid. That'd be pervy.

Rachel Teagle said...

Heather, you need to call your past self up and get that shirt back and wear it all the time.