Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two Funny things and Day 2 of 30 Days of Creativity.

Funny thing number one that happened today:

(Heather staples canvas to a wall.)
Heather: Is this crooked?

Nate: Yes.

Heather: Do I have to fix it?

Nate: Only if you won't remember it is crooked.

Heather: I will repair it.
(Heather turns to back to canvas and starts to take it down.)
Heather (subconsciously): Reparo.

Nate: Did you just cast a "reparo' spell on that?

Heather: Yes?


Funny Thing Number Two:

This!!!
And this!
And this!
Obviously, my Day 2 of #30DaysofCreativity was making an eyeball necklace, but due to my none-gothiness, the look wasn't me. But it was Cooper's he is so goth. He is so goth, he didn't really care for wearing it, which made me laugh and laugh at his discomfort.
So angry. So funny.

I am not the most awesome at making stuff. But so far I have painted on the cover of a magazine and made eyeballs. I do think I have a particular aesthetic. I think the eyeball necklace fits right in with my film-making art direction in the now famous Zombie Sweater!!!




Here's the Internet version, but I can tell you or Donny Dirk's Zombie Den can tell you the DVD is even better, if you can believe it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cooper is a rock-star now! All he needed was eyeballs!