Monday, March 28, 2011

I really like Norm MacDonald.

I really like Norm MacDonald.


I know, most people don't even know what that means. Those people are stupid and younger than me.

He's my favorite Weekend Update Anchor. Frank Stallone.

My favorite Norm MacDonald movie moment is from Billy Madison, when Norm says, "I'll go put some beer in a bucket."

My brother, Brian has a super weird sense of humor. It's weird but funny. Norm is weird and funny. Brian and Norm have the same sense of humor and the exact same delivery of such so called funny verbalizations.

And you know what happened?

I think Norm MacDonald and my brother are the same person. Look.



Who is who?  Let me try again.


Pretty good this time.  If Brian smiled for pictures he'd look like Norm. I look like my brother. 

See:

Cheekbones people, cheekbones. 

Man, I should have adopted that stray cat, instead of picking in up rubbing it all over myself then going inside to eat pizza and watch YouTube videos with actors.  Then I could have worn it on my head and looked even more like Norm MacDonald. 

Maybe I think I am Norm MacDonald.





Frank Stallone.


No comments: