Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Converstation with the Chicken that broke my iPhone



Heather: Hi, here with me today is this chicken who broke my iPhone
Chicken: Actually, I didn’t break your phone. You’re phone is not broken.

Heather: Two things, Chicken. Yes and Yes.

Chicken: What?

Heather: You know what I mean

Chicken: Nope.

Heather: Yes you do.

Chicken: No I don’t.

Heather: yes you broke my phone and yes you did it, Birdbrain

Chicken: Well, Over-entitled-Top-of-the-food-chainer, to make it clear, your phone is not broken merely the screen is cracked and I never touched it.

Heather: Your soul touched it.

Chicken: False.

Heather: Yeah-huh, when I took your photo your soul flew out of you and was captured in my phone. That sudden intact of cosmic energy from your visage into my tiny handheld texting device caused it to fall out of my hand on to the cement.

Chicken: That’s not how cameras work

Heather: Maybe, chicken, maybe.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny Heather! I can't believe your phone fell. You should ask Mr. Chicken to get it fixed. I am now very much curious to see what he looks like. I hope you can post a picture of him once you get your phone fixed. :)

Erik Barker @ Cell Phone Repair Carmel