Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why is Phillips holding out?

The Cuture of Doing Things=Three weeks of floor TV.

I do a lot of things. I am a very busy girl. But really I still want my Royal Phillips TV assembled. It will be three weeks on Saturday and still the missing screws haven't arrived. The TV is huge on the floor. Yes, I am getting a lot of thing done with no TV to watch, but I want it to listen to! Where are these four screws? Part of me wants to pack it back up and send it back but I need to recruit a team of movers to lug it down the stairs and I don't know if it will fit in my car.

Maybe I will drive to Georgia to get them. Phillips is getting a call on Friday if they aren't here. 

Phillips TV, where are the screws? 5-7 business days is now almost 20!


Grrrrr......

No comments: